Please follow the steps below to Macro Enable an Excel file.
- Open your XLSX Excel file.
- Click on the “File” on the menu
- Click “Save As”
- Choose your folder and select Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook (.xlsm) from the dropdown.
- Click “Save” button
- Re-open you file
- Click “Enable Content” on the yellow bar
- Now your file is Macro Enabled.
Need more help? If you are looking for business solutions for your Excel workbooks, please contact us through Microsoft Excel customization services page.